Caberwood MDF Trade 12 x 1220 x 610mm - FSC Mix 70%
Alton: 284 remaining
Bordon: 576 remaining
Haslemere: 548 remaining
Re-Order Lead Time: Uncertain Due to Covid-19
CaberWood MDF Trade is a versatile, high quality Medium Density Fibreboard, ideal for end uses where weight is a design requirement - such as shop fitting and caravan manufacture
The board is lighter, making it useful for multiple applications. It is also ideal for painting
- Cut your haulage and transportation costs with a board that’s lighter than Caberwood MDF Pro.
- Make the job easier with a product that saws, drills, shapes and routs cleanly and easily, without splintering or chipping.
- Do a quality job with a board that’s manufactured in the UK’s first site for MDF production, incorporating the very latest in design, development and resin technology.
- Get the finish you’re after. CaberWood’s smooth surface is ideal for painting and grain printing.
- Better workmanship is easy with superior screw and fastener holding than other types of panel product. That’s all down to CaberWood’s high quality fibre and internal bond strength.
- Work with a building product which conforms to European E1 emission standard, complies with BS EN 622: Parts 1 and 5, and carries the CE mark
- Shop fitting
- Kitchen & bathroom joinery
- Exhibition displays
- General purpose joinery
- Caravan manufacture
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met