Caberwood MDF Pro 6 x 2440 x 1220mm - FSC Mix 70%
Alton: 77 remaining
Bordon: 57 remaining
Haslemere: 64 remaining
Re-Order Lead Time: Uncertain Due to Covid-19
A premium grade MDF with a uniform density across the board.
Suitable for straightforward machine and surface finishing, it gives you the benefits of timber without the natural defects.
CaberWood MDF Pro has superior screw and fastener holding, along with the ability to handle intricate edge profiling and surface routing
- Make the job easier with a product that saws, drills, shapes and routs cleanly and easily, without splintering or chipping.
- Create something unique with a board that takes the most intricate edge profiling and surface routing, providing new opportunities for individuality in furniture and joinery design.
- Do a quality job with a board that’s manufactured in the UK’s first site for MDF production, incorporating the very latest in design, development and resin technology.
- Get the finish you’re after. Caberwood’s smooth surface is ideal for most high quality paint and surface finishes including the application of paper foils and veneers.
- Suitable for use with all woodworking machines and hand tools, giving you complete flexibility.
- Better workmanship is easy with superior screw and fastener holding than other types of panel product. That’s all down to CaberWood’s high quality fibres and internal bond strength.
- Work with a building product which conforms to European E1 emission standard, complies with BS EN 622: Parts 1 and 5, and carries the CE mark
- Shop fitting
- General purpose joinery
- Wall panelling
- Architectural mouldings
- Door manufacture
- Fire surrounds
- Exhibition displays
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.